Optimize the general architecture of cloudpods
- Seperate on-premise cloud (Cloudpods native cloud, i.e. KVM, Baremetal, VMware) and Cloud Management (Management of other clouds) into different service components
- On-premise cloud: seperate a storage agent to do storage management tasks
- On-premise cloud: integrate Rook for shared storage
- On-premise cloud: store state of baremetal agent in DB
- Cloud management: allow managing multiple instance of cloudpods native cloud
- Cloud management: recode resource synchronization, better code structure and finer grain synchronization resource
Mutli-cloud Resource Management
Further broaden the coverage of cloud products and providers.
- Support more kinds of resources, such as Azure RDS，Redis，LoadBalance，WebApp, AWS redis
- Support more cloud providers, such as QingCloud
- Support read-only mode of cloud account
Unified Monitoring and Alerting
A unified Multi-cloud monitoring and alerting solution.
- Adopts Prometheus as the core monitoring solution.
- Automate monitoring agent installation
- Secure communication channel for collecting monitoring metrics across multi-cloud boundaries
- Integrating native alerting on cloud providers
Multi-cloud Application Delivery and Orchastration
Based on container technology, develop the capability to deliver applications across multi-cloud.
- Unified management of multiple Kubernetes clusters
- Deployment of Kubernetes Clusters over multi-cloud environment
- Multi-cloud application delivery
- Multi-cloud application migration
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.